The social media war rooms were created, the database has already been built and the advertisement targeting methods has been secured and loaded. At this moment, it is about implementation and comprehending how, where and how much channels to use? How much funds should be allocated to digital over some other channels? But how all of this latest multiple channel voter profile data base best utilized, to which goals and on what segments? Nowadays since the advertisement technology can focus to tapered slices of the electorate, will there be messages address to that of the interest of the voters? Plus where and how can digital channels can turn people to shut away from the screen to carry out the most vital political act turning out to vote?
What the public’s say regarding MediaPost’s Marketing Politics conference….
- Ari Zoldan of the Talk Radio News Services in Washington, DC – “Considerably one of the finest conferences I’ve ever joined. It was a forum which is full of sense, with quality people, absurd content and enormous conversations.”
- Daniel Hodges, the Managing Director, Consumers in Motion, LLC says – “this was a complete view of the varying political landscape, which is a must join event.”
- Joan FitzGerald, SVP TV and Cross-Media Services, comScore – “It’s thrilling moments to be in the political content marketing – The conference of the MediaPost Marketing Politics drags the players and issues together in a single place.”
- Harun Kazaz, the CEO and President of American Story Channel/American Software Works – “In Washington, all politicians should ensure to send their campaign managers to the conference of MediaPost’s Marketing Politics. Not more than that would be purely trial and error that may charge them a huge amount of money with less return of income.”
- Dan Clifford the Vice President, Marketing of the famous lingerie and perfume brand Victoria Secret – “I loved to drop a note to tell you that I thought that the OMMA content of MediaPost was some of the finest that I’ve seen for the past 2 years at SXSW. I am grateful for letting me be a part of your conference.”
- Kevin Klein, Global Display Advertising Marketing Head – “Beyond all other conference, the events of MediaPost give the most inclusive insight into the condition and the future of the interactive media, advertising and marketing. It has an excellent content, plus the people that I have the chance to meet are those taking the lead to create interactive a leading means for advertisers. These are high-quality events for anybody who’s involved in the digital media arena.”
The future of content marketing in politics and on other sectors is expected to improve in the coming years that will definitely commence next year. This is something that all the people in USA, Australia, Canada and other countries all over the world are looking forward to.